Procera Alliance Program
The Procera Alliance Program provides our Solutions and Technology partners with access to the products, processes and people that can help us to mutually expand sales, enhance customer relationships and distinguish us from the competition. This program offers a combination of benefits and resources to assist you in driving a profitable business around Internet Intelligence and Subscriber Experience solutions.
For more information on the Procera Alliance Program, please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presence on Procera’s Alliance Website
- Alliance Profile in Procera Alliance Directory
- Procera Alliance Program Logo and Badge Usage
- Shared Collateral and PR Activity
- Alliance Social Media Marketing
- Event Participation
- Market Development Funding Opportunities
Sales and Business Development Benefits
- Access to Alliance Liaison
- Pre-Sales Support
- Sales Training through Procera Alliance Onboarding Training
Technical Support Benefits
- Access to the PacketLogic Customer Support Portal
- Access to Professional Services resources
- Access to Procera’s Subject Matter Experts group
- Optional access to Procera’s Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) for technical support
The Technology Partners track provides hardware and platform vendors, as well as NFV ecosystem partners, with the opportunity to demonstrate compatibility with the PacketLogic product or PacketLogic/V virtualized solution. The goal of our Technology Partners track is to collaborate with our Alliance in order to market a complete solution that will provide benefits to and enhance the Subscriber Experience. NFV ecosystem technology vendors, like orchestrators, virtual infrastructure managers, and hypervisor or virtualization technology providers, can join the Technology Partners track to demonstrate interoperability and to construct a strong reference platform for NFV.
- The “Market-Ready” sales approach is a certification and pre-sales enablement collaboration between Procera Networks and the hardware or platform vendor to pre-test compatibility and performance for joint solutions selling opportunities.
- The Platform Configurator Tool assists prospective mutual customers in determining appropriate hardware specifications for use with their PacketLogic/V virtualized solution.
The Solutions Partners track involves a deeper level of collaboration as it provides our Alliance with the opportunity to work closely with the Procera team to mutually develop and commercialize new and innovative solutions and services that will ultimately enhance the Subscriber Experience.
Procera has created the “NFV Ready” Certification to explore these new services and routes to market with our PacketLogic/V virtualized solution and the Procera VNF. Through this process, or through our Alliance Partners and participation in their partner platform testing and certification processes, Technology and Solutions Partners can certify that the joint or integrated solution created through the Procera Alliance Program can run in a virtual or NFV environment. The “NFV Ready” Certification Badge will be displayed on both the Procera Alliance Program webpages and on all joint collateral and marketing initiatives for Alliance Partners that have completed the “NFV Ready” Certification process.
Procera is committed to building a strong and successful relationship with our Alliance, and as such, the requirements to join our Alliance Program emphasize personalized contact and collaboration.
- Current and accurate Alliance Directory Profile
- Participation in Procera Alliance Onboarding Training
- Market Estimation of Integrated or Joint Solution