Differentiate your network by gaining insights into what your subscribers value
Consumer broadband activity is changing at an alarming pace for broadband operators. As new network technologies are deployed, consumers are continually purchasing new devices utilizing new applications, and content providers are discovering new methods to deliver high value content. Consumers judge their broadband experience by how a broadband network deliver’s their individual high value content, and a network operator that lacks insight into these trends will be at a severe competitive disadvantage.
The Internet Intelligence Center enables a network operator to instantly know, respond, and flourish in the rapidly changing Internet landscape. It is made possible by the unique granularity delivered by PacketLogic solutions, which provide visibility into subscriber, application, content, device, location, and quality of experience (QoE).
Executive Insights is a powerful tool for Executive Management as it simplifies the visualization of network quality in the form of an operator ScoreCard. It enables the executives to easily see the performance and quality that their network is capable of delivering, broken down by subscriber, location, service plans and devices. The Operator’s ScoreCard measures the quality and performance of each subscriber’s network connection using the Score Perspective to measure all network traffic.
Customer Care Insights is a powerful tool for Customer Care personnel to rapidly diagnose and solve customer issues on broadband data networks. Leveraging the Internet Intelligence provided by the PacketLogic solutions, Customer Care Insights provides a real-time and historical view into a subscriber’s broadband connection that can be used to isolate quality issues, usage overages, and billing disputes.
Engineering Insights is designed to provide unique perspectives on broadband network activity specifically for engineering teams. Each perspective is targeted towards a specific audience and specific aspects of network activity. Key perspectives include:
- Overview: Easy-to-understand overview of the KPIs for the entire network
- Traffic Types: Detailed analysis of the applications driving network consumption
- Timelines: At-a-glance comparisons of KPIs over recent days, weeks, and months that provide insights into overall network trends
- Subscriber: Focuses information on subscriber activity including usage, tiering, and popular applications all self organized by the number of subscribers in each tier of usage
- Route: Revolutionary drill-down visibility into peering links that includes volume, Origin Volume, and Quality of traffic and applications across high value peering links
- Content: Content Categorization and URL popularity
- Device: Profile the consumption by different device types connected to your network