Our dedicated education services team will provide you and your staff with the essential information you need to enhance your domain expertise, improve your product knowledge and get the most out of your Procera investment. Learn more about our curriculum below and sign up today!
OL-100 Procera Product Overview
The Procera Product Overview course is the 20-30 minute technical self-paced course designed to provide an overview of Procera Networks products and key capabilities. Students will gain an understanding of Procera software and hardware products https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/ including:
- PacketLogic Realtime Enforcement (PRE),
- PacketLogic Subscriber Manager (PSM),
- PacketLogic Intelligence Center (PIC), and
- Network Application Visibility Library (NAVL)
This is a course for Procera customers, partners, and employees who need a high-level technical understanding of the features and benefits of Procera products. This course is a pre-requisite for PC-111 PacketLogic Configuration and Operation.
This course is an interactive web-delivered module that students may access at any time and at their own pace. It includes presentation material and recorded screen demonstrations with voice-over to help the learner understand key concepts and see how they are applied in real scenarios.
A basic understanding of fixed and mobile data networks and how IP traffic flows between hosts on wide area networks and the Internet.
Procera customers, partners, and employees who desire an understanding of Procera network intelligence capabibilites and who may be responsible for operating, selling, or supporting Procera products.
Free for customers and partners
PC-111 Operating with PacketLogic course - Course description The Operating with PacketLogic course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills su cient to con gure, operate, monitor and maintain PacketLogic. The goal of the course is to give students the tools they require to make the most of the PacketLogic systems and utilize it to its full potential. By the end of the course, students will feel comfortable utilizing the systems to enhance visibility, control, and analysis of network subscriber traffic.
This course takes place over 3 days in an instructor-led classroom environment. A combination of lectures and hands-on lab exercises will be used to teach the content. All students will need to bring a laptop.
Course Objectives Upon successful completion of this training course, the student will be able to:
Operate PacketLogic Real-time Enforcement (PRE)
- Describe PacketLogic Real-time Enforcement
- View Real-time Local Host Traffic
- View Real-time Service Traffic
- Manage Traffic Shaping Policy Enforcement
- Manage Access Control Filtering Policy Enforcement
- Manage Traffic Redirection/ Modification Filtering Policy Enforcement
- Troubleshoot Network Traffic Issues
- Troubleshoot PRE Traffic Policy Enforcement
- Administer/ Maintain PRE System
- Troubleshoot PRE System Operation
Operate PacketLogic Intelligence Center (PIC)
• Describe PacketLogic Statistics Collection & Reporting• View PacketLogic Client Statistics Reports• Configure Statistics Collection Objects & Rules
Operate PacketLogic Subscriber Manager (PSM)
- Describe PacketLogic Subscriber Manager
- Explain PSM Provisioning to PRE
- Configure PSM
- Configure PSM Subscriber-Session Visibility
- Configure PSM Subscriber Data Plan Visibility
- Verify PSM Transactions
- Configure PSM Subscriber Policy Controls
- Configure PSM Subscriber Data Usage Accounting
|January 26-28, 2016||Charleston, SC||PC-111 Operating With PacketLogic|
|February 17-19, 2016||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||PC-111 Operating With PacketLogic|
|March 14-16, 2016||Dubai, UAE||PC-111 Operating With PacketLogic|
|April 12-14, 2016||Fremont, CA||PC-111 Operating With PacketLogic|
OL-100 Procera Product Overview
Procera customers, partners, and employees who are required to configure, demonstrate, and use PacketLogic. This is a technical hands-on course aimed specifically at individuals who are responsible for operating, selling, or supporting Procera PacketLogic systems.
Maximum: 12 students